Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The spring time

I ejoy the spring. Its kind of a love/hate relationship because the winter is where i get to snowboard non stop and hang out majority with my snowboard buddies which is a nice change from edina. I think that the snowboard crowd is more of lovers than haters. I usually tend to see people hating more than less at Edina on other people and gossiping which is something i really could care less for. My snowboard buddies are the ones who see it the same wasy i do and you just talk about funny stuff and the conversations are just more exciting and i like to hang out with these kids more. This is why i dont like the spring to begin, the hate part. But then the love part comes in when the weather is nice, the sun is shining and warming, you can go swimming with your buddies. The best part is that i get to put my rims on my car which have havent see day for the winter. I like riding around with the windows down, the AC on, and just cruising with friends. You can go to the beach and be outside with your buddies, even though im usually outside all year long because of snowboarding. I really enjoy frisbee golf and is something i do a ton. Its going to be nice when you can walk around and enjoy the weather. I really enjoy that you can be outside in shorts and walk place to place. I dont mind walking from place to place when its nice out especially because you can save some money on gas. Its also a sign that the school year is coming to an end, and that this spring, highschool is coming to an end in a short few months. Im really looking forward to it and dont mind that the winter is over. I can snowboard in the summer at Mt.hood if i want to, is a mountain in oregon that has snow year round which i usually go to. They have camps up there and its usually just a super fun time to be with friends and enjoy yourself while snowboarding. I believe spring is one of the best seasons of the year because you have so much to look forward too.

3 comments:

Bill M said...

Well said, I agree with all of that

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Judith said...

snowboarding is the best.

and snowboarding people are the best.

but spring is pretty cool too.




you smell bad.